Friday, September 17, 2010

Remainder of 2011

Okay, so it's been AGES since I've blogged!!
Summer is always hectic....but soooo much fun!
I'm looking forward to getting into more of a disciplined schedule in the next few weeks. Here are some goals that I'd like to see come about throughout the end of 2010:

1.cooking from scratch, and even making one meal a week vegetarian!! I made a really yummy veggie curry a couple of weeks ago, which my hubby actually loved!

2. Run 3 times a week! Hopefully the weather doesn't get bad too soon! Thanks to some amazing family friends, I now have the greatest jogging stroller!

3. Use my creativity at least once a week. In the form of painting, drawing, sewing, etc. I love to do this stuff, but always seem to run out of time...now it's time to make time!

4. Call one long-distance friend each week, and write my Granny and Poppi in Scotland and England at least once a month!

5. Blog once a week...Hopefully!

No comments: